AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Cinema Bizarre a Espanya

Ciutat: BARCELONA

Dia: 31 OCUTBRE

LLoc: RAZZMATAZZ 2

Latest topics
» Despedida per part del foro CINEMA BIZARRE Catalunya!
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty25/1/2010, 11:55 am by Sara

» Fotos de Romeo...
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty24/1/2010, 1:10 pm by annabizarre

» WEBS OFICIALS de STRIFY!
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty24/1/2010, 1:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos STRIFY (2)
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty24/1/2010, 9:43 am by Lourdes_cb

» Cinema Bizarre a BARCELONA (actualitzat)
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 1:08 pm by annabizarre

» Single "My obsession" al gel!!
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 12:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial FOTOS GRUP (2)
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 11:48 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos YU (2)
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 11:42 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (2)
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 11:34 am by annabizarre

» See you soon Cinema Bizarre :'(
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 9:11 am by annabizarre

» "My obsession" 2N SINGLE!
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty1/12/2009, 3:35 pm by annabizarre

» Kiro ens mostra la seva parella!!!!!
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty15/11/2009, 11:40 am by Sara

» Concert a BARCELONA ( Razmatazz)
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty11/11/2009, 7:21 pm by annabizarre

» Videos oficials (2)
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty9/11/2009, 6:26 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos Grup
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty2/10/2009, 3:14 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Concerts 2009 (2)
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty24/9/2009, 2:24 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Actuació a la gala "Dome"
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty9/9/2009, 6:28 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (1)
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty1/9/2009, 4:04 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Toyz: A LA VENTA!!!!!!!!!
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty1/9/2009, 3:43 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Hola a tots/es ^^
Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty1/9/2009, 3:40 pm by Lourdes_cb

Visites
contador de visitas
Seguiment de CB!

Blog España

Blog Dinamarca

Blog Txecoslovaquia

Blog Regne Unit

Blog oficial STRIFY

Twitter Oficial KIRO

Twitter Oficial YU

Concert Roma explicat per una fan!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annabizarre
Forever Bizarre
annabizarre

Nombre de missatges : 1105
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Concert Roma explicat per una fan!!!!!!!!   Concert Roma  explicat per una fan!!!!!!!! Empty19/12/2008, 10:09 am

Hola!!!

Deixo un blog que he trobat on una fan explica la seva experiència al concert a Roma que CB van fer ahir:

I really don't know what to say.

It was Italy. They're all insane. (No offence! I love Italy and love Italians! But...) Everything was just total chaos from the minute I landed, completely to be expected, to the minute I left.

I was in 3 car/ bus accidents in 12 hours, gotta love the way the Italians drive! My hotel overbooked and they had to move me to another. Managed to do the Trevi Fountain Spanish Steps and Colloseum and eat pizza though before the concert. And then I got to the venue an hour late (as they had changed the doors time literally within the last couple of days on the website), and then I couldn't see the gig.

Anywhere else and I would have been ready to kill, but with Italy you just have to get into that mad frame of mind and expect total chaos and laugh about it.

The venue had sold soooo many tickets etc that I physically could not get into the room!!

I had a brilliantly funny conversation with the doorman, where the language issues were hilarious. A total 'lost in translation' moment.

ecb: I'm on the guest list
Man on door: Oh yes, here is your guest pass
ecb: Where does this let me go?
Man on door: Well it allows you to get in but you can't get in
ecb: Eh?
Man on Door: You can go in but you can't go in. It's full.
ecb: Oh I know it's sold out, but doesnt this pass mean I can get in even though it's sold out???
Man on door: Oh yes, it does, but you can't get in.
ecb: ???????????
Man on door : Go look, you see!!

Went into venue.... total carnage. You couldn't get anywhere through the door it was soo over full! So my pass in theory of course meant I could get in.... but physically I couldn't!!

So I went to the bar, which they were clever enough to have outside, so all the people that had bought tickets for 20 euros but who couldn't get into the venue, could still spend their money at the venue's bar whilst they tried to fight their way in!!! Genius! You have to give the Italians credit for that clever move!

The toilets were also in the venue itself, so I couldn't get to them either. I did toy(z) with the idea of setting the fire alarm off to teach the promoter a lesson, but thought the boys may kill me!

There was no way I was going to go pushing my way in causing even more crushing, especially where there were young crushed kids who'd paid 20 euros each and had never seen the guys beofre. I got in free and have seen them lots and will again, but I was a bit annoyed that I spent a lot of money flights and on hotels etc and was not even be able to get to see the stage without a dangerous fight!

Italians and health & safety do not mix! How do they get away with it and how are people not seriously hurt??

There was a room next to the stage that the support band were in and some of the disabled fans, and lots of parents waiting for their kids etc and the merch stand, in there was a video screen, so I watched the concert on that. The sound was awful, the video quality was awful, the camera work was awful. I just kept looking round laughing going "What the hell am I doing here?!" So I went back to the bar.

Loads of kids got carried out unconscious, so that let a few more in, and I eventually managed to get close enough to the doorway to be able to peer in on tip toe and see Strify, Shin and Kiro on stage! Yay!

Kiro's luggage got lost at the airport so god know what clothes he had on.

Outside in the street was stall after stall after stall set up like a huge market... all selling completely counterfeit and illegal CB merchandise really cheaply. The band must have been well annoyed. Strify told all the fans inside that it was black market, but too late, nearly every kid there had bought stuff. The official tshirts inside were 20 euros, outside - a hell of a lot more choice and cost only 5 euros. Hoodies only 15 euros. Glittery baseball hats, silk scarves. All sorts of pretty stuff. Fascinating.
So apart from all that and a bit of a ropey start because of the sound issues, it was a pretty good show for those that got in! Strify was skipping about, checking his hair was ok. Kiro looked happy lots. Shin did an awesome drum solo, really fast this time. Yu's hair looked great, lots of red in it and he has a very long and very thin bright red ponytail at the back. Strify of course teased Yu and Kiro pulling them to him with ties and beads etc to lots of screaming. Usual set. I would imagine there will be lots of videos of it on the net soon as everyone there seemed to be filming all night! Here's Deeper and Deeper, search for lots more there already:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jpgDjMkm97c
The moral of the story: If you go to gigs in Italy make sure you get there very early to make sure you can get in!
Despite the complete bizarreness of it all, I actually really quite enjoyed it!

Blog myspace: English Cinema Bizarre
Back to top Go down

Concert Roma explicat per una fan!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1