AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Cinema Bizarre a Espanya

Ciutat: BARCELONA

Dia: 31 OCUTBRE

LLoc: RAZZMATAZZ 2

Latest topics
» Despedida per part del foro CINEMA BIZARRE Catalunya!
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty25/1/2010, 11:55 am by Sara

» Fotos de Romeo...
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty24/1/2010, 1:10 pm by annabizarre

» WEBS OFICIALS de STRIFY!
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty24/1/2010, 1:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos STRIFY (2)
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty24/1/2010, 9:43 am by Lourdes_cb

» Cinema Bizarre a BARCELONA (actualitzat)
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty23/1/2010, 1:08 pm by annabizarre

» Single "My obsession" al gel!!
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty23/1/2010, 12:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial FOTOS GRUP (2)
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty23/1/2010, 11:48 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos YU (2)
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty23/1/2010, 11:42 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (2)
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty23/1/2010, 11:34 am by annabizarre

» See you soon Cinema Bizarre :'(
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty23/1/2010, 9:11 am by annabizarre

» "My obsession" 2N SINGLE!
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty1/12/2009, 3:35 pm by annabizarre

» Kiro ens mostra la seva parella!!!!!
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty15/11/2009, 11:40 am by Sara

» Concert a BARCELONA ( Razmatazz)
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty11/11/2009, 7:21 pm by annabizarre

» Videos oficials (2)
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty9/11/2009, 6:26 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos Grup
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty2/10/2009, 3:14 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Concerts 2009 (2)
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty24/9/2009, 2:24 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Actuació a la gala "Dome"
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty9/9/2009, 6:28 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (1)
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty1/9/2009, 4:04 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Toyz: A LA VENTA!!!!!!!!!
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty1/9/2009, 3:43 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Hola a tots/es ^^
Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty1/9/2009, 3:40 pm by Lourdes_cb

Visites
contador de visitas
Seguiment de CB!

Blog España

Blog Dinamarca

Blog Txecoslovaquia

Blog Regne Unit

Blog oficial STRIFY

Twitter Oficial KIRO

Twitter Oficial YU

Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annabizarre
Forever Bizarre
annabizarre

Nombre de missatges : 1105
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!!   Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty23/1/2009, 3:53 pm

Hola!!

El myspace italià en suport a Cinema Bizarre ha fet una entrevista a en Kiro. Aquí la teniu:

-who makes the cleanning shift at your home?xD
Kiro: We doing this by ourself, but it's very chaotic here ;D

-what's the thing that you most love/hate in your registration studio?
Kiro: I don't know what u mean with 'registration studio'?! lol

-the usa is changing and that's inevitable. do yo think that you'll continue being yourself without letting usa influence you?
Kiro: I wouldn't say that, I will be myself! Why USA should change me?

- when you're at home do you call each other with your nicknames or the real ones?
Kiro: We call each other with our names, Kiro, Shin, Strify, Yu and Romeo!

- which is the first place that you want to visit in NY and LA?
Kiro: I want to go shopping in NY and I want to see everything xD

- there is a possible track list of toyZ in internet...is that the official ?[he saw it]
Kiro: Not it's not!

- if you couldn't be musicians but you still have to work so you need to choose another job. Which is the job that you would hate the most?
Kiro: I really don't know, I think something with design ;D

- when and how did you meet chanty and fraulein wunder for the first time?
Kiro: From some festivals and partys we know them ;D

- how much is borign for you , have to answer to all (or just a part )of all the interviews made by all your supports and coo ?[/color
]Kiro: It's not boring because sometimes there are really interesting questions ;D

- the greatest italian concert , and why : Milan , Rom or Florece?
Kiro: Every concert was great, but Milan was really really great ,D

- ..and the strangest meet with fans ?what's happened?
Kiro: Can't remember one spesific thing...

- what do you think about fans following you at the airport and hotel even at the end of a stressing concert? don't you feel invaded by this?
Kiro: Sometimes it's still a strange feeling but it's our 'job' and we love it so we have to live with this, and they are mostly very polite when they follow us ^^

- don't you have fear to be considered like a ''teeny band'' ? and what do you think about fans dressing exactly like you only to seam a 'cinema bizarre fans'? screming you *fick mich* and other stuff during the concert and co ?the truth lol
Kiro: We are a band, we play music for everyone! Not only just for teenies! Our music is for everyone who can identify himself with our music!

- how much did you hated Italy , when u lost ur baggages ? xD
and kiro, how was you able to dress yourself for the concert without your stuff? lol
Kiro: I was really angry, the most people on the airplanes were SO unfriendly, I just wanted to kill them!!! Joke ;D No,... I got my stuff back and it was ok, but this was the first time something like that happend to me ;D
Back to top Go down
CB_Princess
Bizarre Adicte
CB_Princess

Nombre de missatges : 496
Ubicació : Fisicament Barcelona, espiritualment Alemanya!!xD
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!!   Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!! Empty8/2/2009, 3:45 pm

Akest noi es el q no hi ha!!!

Encara m'han agradat més, les seves respostes que no pas les d'en Yu!! Tot i que amb en Yu he rigut moltissim!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

Les fans italianes entrevisten a en KIRO!!!
Page 1 of 1