AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Cinema Bizarre a Espanya

Ciutat: BARCELONA

Dia: 31 OCUTBRE

LLoc: RAZZMATAZZ 2

Latest topics
» Despedida per part del foro CINEMA BIZARRE Catalunya!
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty25/1/2010, 11:55 am by Sara

» Fotos de Romeo...
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty24/1/2010, 1:10 pm by annabizarre

» WEBS OFICIALS de STRIFY!
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty24/1/2010, 1:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos STRIFY (2)
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty24/1/2010, 9:43 am by Lourdes_cb

» Cinema Bizarre a BARCELONA (actualitzat)
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty23/1/2010, 1:08 pm by annabizarre

» Single "My obsession" al gel!!
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty23/1/2010, 12:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial FOTOS GRUP (2)
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty23/1/2010, 11:48 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos YU (2)
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty23/1/2010, 11:42 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (2)
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty23/1/2010, 11:34 am by annabizarre

» See you soon Cinema Bizarre :'(
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty23/1/2010, 9:11 am by annabizarre

» "My obsession" 2N SINGLE!
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty1/12/2009, 3:35 pm by annabizarre

» Kiro ens mostra la seva parella!!!!!
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty15/11/2009, 11:40 am by Sara

» Concert a BARCELONA ( Razmatazz)
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty11/11/2009, 7:21 pm by annabizarre

» Videos oficials (2)
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty9/11/2009, 6:26 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos Grup
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty2/10/2009, 3:14 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Concerts 2009 (2)
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty24/9/2009, 2:24 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Actuació a la gala "Dome"
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty9/9/2009, 6:28 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (1)
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty1/9/2009, 4:04 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Toyz: A LA VENTA!!!!!!!!!
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty1/9/2009, 3:43 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Hola a tots/es ^^
Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty1/9/2009, 3:40 pm by Lourdes_cb

Visites
contador de visitas
Seguiment de CB!

Blog España

Blog Dinamarca

Blog Txecoslovaquia

Blog Regne Unit

Blog oficial STRIFY

Twitter Oficial KIRO

Twitter Oficial YU

Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annabizarre
Forever Bizarre
annabizarre

Nombre de missatges : 1105
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty
PostSubject: Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system   Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system Empty24/3/2009, 7:00 pm

Hola!!!!!!

Strify ha publicat fa poc un missatge on parla de la gira que està fent pels Estats Units i de la gravació del videoclip del nou single. Segons el missatge, el nou single es titularà: My Obsession.

Missatge:

Berlin 7:20 - Minneapolis 01:20
Since we're travelling around I think time is relative.
Travelling through all the different time zones makes you forget that you might have a sense of time.
We played today in Minneapolis. We're heading to Chicago in a few hours.
Before we got on stage today, GaGa wanted to talk to us. She's such a sweet girl,
she wanted to know how everything is going and how the tour is rollin' for us.
I've also talked a lot to Space Cowboy. Some of you might have read the strange tweets the last days between us. There's something cooking in the kitchen.
I've been to New York City the very first time in my life. I always felt attracted to that city.
And I immediately fell in love when I arrived. I was standing at Time Square in the middle of the night, singin' "My Obsession". And we didn't have any permission to shoot.
I wish I could have seen more of the city. And I'm eager to see the video.
It's like a surprise egg because most of it is improvisational. I have fun shooting the video, as I'm enjoying the chocolate. And I know there's something inside, something to play... a little toy. But I don't know what it is... as I don't know this time how the video is goin' to turn out.
Tomorrow we will also shoot the last scenes for the new video for "My Obsession".
I think a lot of you will be surprised because you are expecting something different.
But we're always up fot the unexpected. I'm very happy with the decision that we changed the first single from "Erase and Replace" to "My Obsession".
I still remember the day very well when we were sittin' in the studio and I had the sentence in my mind "If you want me to listen, whsiper.".
That was the magic line that helped "My Obsession" grow.
I also like to call the song "Fetish"... Everybody has got a fetish... And I think that a person can also be one.
Just some thoughts. Have a nice sleep, day, or whatever.
It depends on which part of the earth you are livin'.
All the love you've got.
Spread the bizarreness.
xxxstrify
Back to top Go down

Blog de Strify: There is no time in my system
Page 1 of 1