AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Cinema Bizarre a Espanya

Ciutat: BARCELONA

Dia: 31 OCUTBRE

LLoc: RAZZMATAZZ 2

Latest topics
» Despedida per part del foro CINEMA BIZARRE Catalunya!
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty25/1/2010, 11:55 am by Sara

» Fotos de Romeo...
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty24/1/2010, 1:10 pm by annabizarre

» WEBS OFICIALS de STRIFY!
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty24/1/2010, 1:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos STRIFY (2)
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty24/1/2010, 9:43 am by Lourdes_cb

» Cinema Bizarre a BARCELONA (actualitzat)
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 1:08 pm by annabizarre

» Single "My obsession" al gel!!
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 12:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial FOTOS GRUP (2)
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 11:48 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos YU (2)
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 11:42 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (2)
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 11:34 am by annabizarre

» See you soon Cinema Bizarre :'(
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 9:11 am by annabizarre

» "My obsession" 2N SINGLE!
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty1/12/2009, 3:35 pm by annabizarre

» Kiro ens mostra la seva parella!!!!!
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty15/11/2009, 11:40 am by Sara

» Concert a BARCELONA ( Razmatazz)
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty11/11/2009, 7:21 pm by annabizarre

» Videos oficials (2)
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty9/11/2009, 6:26 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos Grup
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty2/10/2009, 3:14 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Concerts 2009 (2)
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty24/9/2009, 2:24 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Actuació a la gala "Dome"
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty9/9/2009, 6:28 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (1)
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty1/9/2009, 4:04 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Toyz: A LA VENTA!!!!!!!!!
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty1/9/2009, 3:43 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Hola a tots/es ^^
Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty1/9/2009, 3:40 pm by Lourdes_cb

Visites
contador de visitas
Seguiment de CB!

Blog España

Blog Dinamarca

Blog Txecoslovaquia

Blog Regne Unit

Blog oficial STRIFY

Twitter Oficial KIRO

Twitter Oficial YU

Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant del Nadal !!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annabizarre
Forever Bizarre
annabizarre

Nombre de missatges : 1105
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant del Nadal !!!!!!!!!   Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty22/12/2008, 2:10 pm

- Christmas or New Year party? What is more important for you? And why?
Kiro: Christmas is more important to me, because I'm with my family and friends, it's a tradition, every year we have a very big christmas tree which is coloured with red accessoires and glitter ;D The food on christmas is so great, my mother can cook so well ;D But of course I like new year party also, I celebrate it with my friends and it's very big party every year, and I can't wait for it!

- How do you celebrate these holidays?
Kiro: I was at home for one week by my family, it was very cool to see them all again, and of course my old friends! I had a very nice time there ;D

- The most "bizarre" Smile Christmas (or New Year) in your life? Kiro: It's not that 'bizarre', christmas is almost every year the same tradition and I don't want to miss it ;D The last new year was really really cool, we were at a private party and short before 0 o'clock we went up to the high building and saw whole berlin, then the fire on the heaven, it was so beautiful!!!!!!! But there was something strange on this evening, somebody was calling me on my mobile phone and I don't know this person at all, so I talk with the person and wish him a happy new year, that was strange but funny ;D

- And the strangest (funniest etc.) Christmas present you were ever given?
Kiro: Can't remember one really strange present, but to get socks and underwear it's always so classic and funny xD

- In one of Cinema Bizarre's interviews there was the question: "What that's considered "winterly" do you look forward to now that it's getting winter again…?" And your answer was: "To the Christmas season in general" and "to snow a little". Would you agree to spend Christmas in some exotic hot place? (We don't mean hell, of course Smile
Kiro: Why not? I'm open for everything! But not every year because I need my home athmosphare with snow and all that stuff to have christmas-feelings ;D but I would never say no to celebrate christmas somewhere else where is it hot! Could ne also very nice!

- Do you remember the moment you've stopped to believe in Santa Claus? Was it a kind of shock for you? And don't you consider yourself as Santa for your fans?
Kiro: I was very young, when I stopped to believe on Santa Clause it was when I was maybe 7 or something! But it was no shock ;D

- Do you make a wish before Christmas or New Year? (Hope you don't see it as "too girlish" kind of thing Smile What is your wish for forthcoming Christmas/New Year – or (let's formulate it in more boyish way! Smile what events have you got planned for year to come?
Kiro: Before new year I send a wish to the universe ;D
At Christmas I'm with my family, and at new year I don't know yet! There will be so much, I will choose something short before ;D

- The most memorable event for you in 2008? And the most unpredictable one? Did you manage to do all you've planned?
Kiro: One of the most memorable event in 2008 was the moscow concert and the show in paris I think ;D I had so much nice times this year, bad times also, but this is normal ;D

- 29th of December is Yu's birthday. Does he feel lucky to have birthday in Christmas-New Year season? Do you congratulate him in a special way?
Kiro: No, not in special way, maybe me and the other try to plan something ;D

- What would you like to wish you, your band and your Russian fans?Kiro: I wish them all the best! That all their wishes come true and they just have fun! Everyone can reach their aim, you only have to fight for it, so keep on going! I have so much wishes for myself in my mind, but I can't explain them now, I don't want to think about wishes too much!! Everything will come someday! And for the band, I wish, that we have a really nice year 2009, that we travel around the world, give a lot of concerts everywhere and just be happy ;D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all your band-mates!!!
Kiro: Thx you so much ;D I wish you all nice christmas times and a happy new year ;D go for 2009~ !
Back to top Go down
CB_Princess
Bizarre Adicte
CB_Princess

Nombre de missatges : 496
Ubicació : Fisicament Barcelona, espiritualment Alemanya!!xD
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant del Nadal !!!!!!!!!   Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty23/12/2008, 4:30 pm

Anna, moltissimes gracies per penjarl'entrevista!!!

Aquest Kiro es un noi adorable!!!^.^

Apa, per avui ja m'he d'anar pq demá treballo desde les 8:30 del matí fins les 21 de la nit, així que millor anar a dormir per poder soportar-lo... Sad
Back to top Go down
annabizarre
Forever Bizarre
annabizarre

Nombre de missatges : 1105
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant del Nadal !!!!!!!!!   Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty23/12/2008, 6:44 pm

Aquesta entrevista es d'una revista russa que es diu All Stars; podeu veure l'Scan on apareix la entrevista AQUÍ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant del Nadal !!!!!!!!!   Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant  del Nadal !!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrevista exclusiva d'en Kiro parlant del Nadal !!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1