AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Cinema Bizarre a Espanya

Ciutat: BARCELONA

Dia: 31 OCUTBRE

LLoc: RAZZMATAZZ 2

Latest topics
» Despedida per part del foro CINEMA BIZARRE Catalunya!
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty25/1/2010, 11:55 am by Sara

» Fotos de Romeo...
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty24/1/2010, 1:10 pm by annabizarre

» WEBS OFICIALS de STRIFY!
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty24/1/2010, 1:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos STRIFY (2)
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty24/1/2010, 9:43 am by Lourdes_cb

» Cinema Bizarre a BARCELONA (actualitzat)
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 1:08 pm by annabizarre

» Single "My obsession" al gel!!
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 12:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial FOTOS GRUP (2)
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 11:48 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos YU (2)
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 11:42 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (2)
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 11:34 am by annabizarre

» See you soon Cinema Bizarre :'(
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty23/1/2010, 9:11 am by annabizarre

» "My obsession" 2N SINGLE!
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty1/12/2009, 3:35 pm by annabizarre

» Kiro ens mostra la seva parella!!!!!
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty15/11/2009, 11:40 am by Sara

» Concert a BARCELONA ( Razmatazz)
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty11/11/2009, 7:21 pm by annabizarre

» Videos oficials (2)
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty9/11/2009, 6:26 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos Grup
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty2/10/2009, 3:14 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Concerts 2009 (2)
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty24/9/2009, 2:24 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Actuació a la gala "Dome"
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty9/9/2009, 6:28 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (1)
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty1/9/2009, 4:04 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Toyz: A LA VENTA!!!!!!!!!
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty1/9/2009, 3:43 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Hola a tots/es ^^
Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty1/9/2009, 3:40 pm by Lourdes_cb

Visites
contador de visitas
Seguiment de CB!

Blog España

Blog Dinamarca

Blog Txecoslovaquia

Blog Regne Unit

Blog oficial STRIFY

Twitter Oficial KIRO

Twitter Oficial YU

Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annabizarre
Forever Bizarre
annabizarre

Nombre de missatges : 1105
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty21/1/2009, 4:04 pm

Hola!!

Unes quantes fans de Turquia, que van crear un myspace en suport a Yu, van fer-li unes quantes preguntes. Aquí les deixo:

1) First,Let's talk about Fitness. We know you'r very good at fitness,also we can see this on your body ^^ , How did you decide to do fitness and when ?
i began when i was young to do much sports, i like martial arts a lot and i was often the best in my schoolclass, so i began to do fitness at home every day. it cud be more but i think its enough Wink

2)Would you hide from your fans , that if you have "girlfriend" ? I don't mean, just friend,you understood what i mean ^^
i wud never hav secrets in front of u Wink ...not many

3)Can you hide feelings?ex:somebody makes you angry,would you hide behind just smile because don't hurt the person?
i am good at feelin nothin but u can get me fast to get angry ^^

4)Your English is quite great.Did you learn it just in school or some helps?
i learned english when i was very young by all the environment i had, many people r annoyed by my kind of slang but hey keep in mind that i know how it wud be right xD

5)You are perfect,you say it..And we'r agreee with you Smile Could you say describe "perfect girl" ?
perfect girl? she has to be intelligent Wink cuteminded with eyes that just...stun me! oh and also a good body is nice and yer important for me ^^ but i dont mind if she hav big boobs or not, the appeal is the important part of a human.

6)How do you do your transportion in Berlin?( with car,bus,kiro's car:P , or stuff ? )
we travel the most time by train, taxi and the subway

7)Would you buy motorbike?Just when i imagine you on this ,Oh wow!!
if i had the thing u need to drive i wud go on and yer! i luv motorbikes! someday route 66 and me, maybe borin maybe oldschool but dreams r dreams Wink

8)Do you have Diary ? Or some stuff that you write when you feel sad?
i had it in the past and thought bout makin a new one, but i hav a lil thing for notice stuff, when i hav a thought i write it down so i wont get it away

9)Where was your last summer holiday? ( i mean , sea,pool,sun ^o^ ) and how was your holiday?
long time ago since i had the last time real holidays with drivin away and relax =/

10)You always give your secrets to Strify,Kiro,Shin...?
my secrets r my secrets...noone else know, even not my best friend who knows me since i was born or romeo who knows very much bout me.

11)In which things you'r holic? ( ex : Chocoladeholic,shoppingholic,stuff ^^ )
guitarholic, gamerholic, and i cant stop cleanin my room and bringin things in the right way of standing xD fengshui anyone?

12)You FIRST know romeo from where?
haha i dont tell ;D1

3)Shin and Strify is Crazy about Lady GaGa,you too?Love disco music? Love disco?
lady gaga has a few good songs but i cant hear it for long, im into rockmusic and it wont go away Wink i need guitars solos and from time to time screamin parts like ruki does the nicest in leech

14)Evening at home,what do you do mostly? or some free days..
the most free evenins rom and me r jammin round in my room or playin wow or goin out just hav a walk talkin bout the world

15)Which games do you prefer?It can be pc games,carts games,some games who can play 4-5 person for ex : monopoly ^o^
i luv World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, Tekken, Devil May Cry all these nice stuff ^^

16)Are you planning for some concerts to go in Germany,these months?
hope so Very Happy

17)You went to myv concert..Did you meet with him?
yeeeeer *__*

18)Average how many hours you spend a time for Internet in a day?
depends on the day, somedays im really like hangin around cuz weather suxx or somethin and then there days where im only one hour in the internet

19)You know many Turkish people live in your land. Do you have any Turkish friend? or have you ever.. ?
i never had turkish friends but i know in germany there r veery much turkish people

20)Do you love my support?Smile
ur support roxx Wink
messasage for ALL fans :
u RAWK ;D hope to get to u soon n do a concert over there Wink
-yu-
Back to top Go down

Pregunten a Yu des de Turquia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1