AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Cinema Bizarre a Espanya

Ciutat: BARCELONA

Dia: 31 OCUTBRE

LLoc: RAZZMATAZZ 2

Latest topics
» Despedida per part del foro CINEMA BIZARRE Catalunya!
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty25/1/2010, 11:55 am by Sara

» Fotos de Romeo...
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty24/1/2010, 1:10 pm by annabizarre

» WEBS OFICIALS de STRIFY!
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty24/1/2010, 1:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos STRIFY (2)
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty24/1/2010, 9:43 am by Lourdes_cb

» Cinema Bizarre a BARCELONA (actualitzat)
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty23/1/2010, 1:08 pm by annabizarre

» Single "My obsession" al gel!!
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty23/1/2010, 12:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial FOTOS GRUP (2)
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty23/1/2010, 11:48 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos YU (2)
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty23/1/2010, 11:42 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (2)
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty23/1/2010, 11:34 am by annabizarre

» See you soon Cinema Bizarre :'(
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty23/1/2010, 9:11 am by annabizarre

» "My obsession" 2N SINGLE!
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty1/12/2009, 3:35 pm by annabizarre

» Kiro ens mostra la seva parella!!!!!
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty15/11/2009, 11:40 am by Sara

» Concert a BARCELONA ( Razmatazz)
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty11/11/2009, 7:21 pm by annabizarre

» Videos oficials (2)
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty9/11/2009, 6:26 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos Grup
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty2/10/2009, 3:14 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Concerts 2009 (2)
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty24/9/2009, 2:24 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Actuació a la gala "Dome"
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty9/9/2009, 6:28 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (1)
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty1/9/2009, 4:04 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Toyz: A LA VENTA!!!!!!!!!
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty1/9/2009, 3:43 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Hola a tots/es ^^
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty1/9/2009, 3:40 pm by Lourdes_cb

Visites
contador de visitas
Seguiment de CB!

Blog España

Blog Dinamarca

Blog Txecoslovaquia

Blog Regne Unit

Blog oficial STRIFY

Twitter Oficial KIRO

Twitter Oficial YU

Article de CB en una revista Russa!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annabizarre
Forever Bizarre
annabizarre

Nombre de missatges : 1105
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty
PostSubject: Article de CB en una revista Russa!   Article de CB en una revista Russa! Empty9/10/2008, 8:38 am

Hola!!

Aquí teniu un article d'una revista russa traduït a l'anglès.
Espero que el pogueu entendre perquè no puc traduir-lo tot al català.

ARTICLE ORGINAL:
Article de CB en una revista Russa! Part2byrstnu9

Text traduït a l'anglès:

A new disease swept over the Old World. Now experienced producers make a bet not only on talent, but on the look of the artist too. Attractive look, bright look, cranky look – in one word - bizarre. Exactly that look these five boys have. A year ago they loudly declared themselves and now successfully conquer various European chats.

Cinema Bizarre returned. The first in band's history "big" Tour stunned the ears of the clubs in their native Germany and its closest neighbors for two weeks. It seemed that after the February Fan-Event Tour, it would be hard to impress supersaturated by eccentricity public. But who would have thought! There exists a persistent feeling that the word "bizarre" was created specially for the band. To combine within richness and diversity of musical maintenance, along with brightness and ambitious exterior – this is all about them. The challenge and daring in everything: their appearance, manner of behavior, song lyrics – all that became a visit card of Cinema Bizarre.
"It was first time I came to their concert, - says Galina, who went to Germany and didn't missed the opportunity to see with her own eyes these boys.- And although I saw an enormous amount of fan videos all over the Internet, "true" presence in audience gives much more effect than a small picture on the monitor. Being in the club, I noticed that the fans of the group are not only girls of 14-18 age…. There were older people, and even those who step over 50. The funniest thing was that they enjoyed the show with the same passion as singing crowd of young people! The concert started with 15 minutes late (and this is all about the entire German punctuality! =). Before Cinema Bizarre entered the stage a new group called The Glam performed. Frankly speaking I wasn't impressed much by them. But when Strify appeared in our front in the mask of Zorro, the concert hall just exploded with screams. You could loose your ears in seconds, but as soon as the first chords of Escape to the Stars started, the audience calmed a bit down. I am sure that all of us presented there knew each song by heart – sometimes fans oversong Strify himself. As a photographer, I immediately valued where is the best place to get great photos. My camera worked unstoppably - even the boys noticed me. The attention from their part is a pleasure, add my emotions about the show – doubly pleased. The boys give all their energy during the performance, especially Yu, who manages to catch all the corners of the scene at the same time ;-) I was sad by Luminor illness that time – I would be very happy to see all five of them that day.
After the main set Cinema Bizarre once again came on the stage and performed their most famous song Lovesongs, as well as the acoustic version of the second single".
Of course, the band still is one of the youngest in musical Olimp. However, despite their few experience and still not wide audience, these guys are moving up and now striking successfully Summer Festivals with 100% live sound.
The end of May was their first visit to Italy as part of promo work. CB performed at MTV TRL, managed to visit the Universal Music Italy, gave several interviews, particularly for All Music Studio, and, of course, paid great attention to their Italian fans by giving several autograph sessions. In June our band blasted once again loudly singing at one of the largest musical events in France - annual concert named Fete de La Musique. The show was broadcast live, and boys won not only the hearts of thousands of people attended the show, but also a millionth audience on the other side of the screen. Later Cinema Bizarre was involved in Saltsound Festival in Lithuania.
"Festival was held in a small town Shventoyi. I do not know how guys came here, but I was very happy to see them. And they definitely were excited too. The performance lasted for 40 minutes (and this is great for the festival like this!). Boys played almost all songs from their debut album Final Attraction. And what was most important, the sound was absolutely LIVE. In general, I can reliably confirm once and for all that they CAN PLAY LIVE and do it really great! But it is always hard to describe what your feelings are rather than to fell them =). Especially, when emotions are overdose!", - shared her impressions angel_in_disguise, who was lucky to see CB also at Berlin gig.
And in August Cinema Bizarre are ready for a start of Final Attraction World Tour, which at this moment includes countries like: Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Italy, France, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Romania. And, who knows, it is possible for the dates to be supplemented by new cities and countries.
What we can only wait is for these "crazy five" to appraise by ourselves, whether they are facing those commendable critics crumble on them along with CB fans!
Back to top Go down

Article de CB en una revista Russa!
Page 1 of 1