AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUGUST DIEHL FANFORUM

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Cinema Bizarre a Espanya

Ciutat: BARCELONA

Dia: 31 OCUTBRE

LLoc: RAZZMATAZZ 2

Latest topics
» Despedida per part del foro CINEMA BIZARRE Catalunya!
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty25/1/2010, 11:55 am by Sara

» Fotos de Romeo...
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty24/1/2010, 1:10 pm by annabizarre

» WEBS OFICIALS de STRIFY!
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty24/1/2010, 1:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos STRIFY (2)
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty24/1/2010, 9:43 am by Lourdes_cb

» Cinema Bizarre a BARCELONA (actualitzat)
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty23/1/2010, 1:08 pm by annabizarre

» Single "My obsession" al gel!!
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty23/1/2010, 12:04 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial FOTOS GRUP (2)
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty23/1/2010, 11:48 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos YU (2)
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty23/1/2010, 11:42 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (2)
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty23/1/2010, 11:34 am by annabizarre

» See you soon Cinema Bizarre :'(
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty23/1/2010, 9:11 am by annabizarre

» "My obsession" 2N SINGLE!
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty1/12/2009, 3:35 pm by annabizarre

» Kiro ens mostra la seva parella!!!!!
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty15/11/2009, 11:40 am by Sara

» Concert a BARCELONA ( Razmatazz)
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty11/11/2009, 7:21 pm by annabizarre

» Videos oficials (2)
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty9/11/2009, 6:26 pm by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos Grup
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty2/10/2009, 3:14 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Concerts 2009 (2)
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty24/9/2009, 2:24 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Actuació a la gala "Dome"
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty9/9/2009, 6:28 am by annabizarre

» Post oficial fotos SHIN (1)
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty1/9/2009, 4:04 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Toyz: A LA VENTA!!!!!!!!!
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty1/9/2009, 3:43 pm by Lourdes_cb

» Hola a tots/es ^^
Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty1/9/2009, 3:40 pm by Lourdes_cb

Visites
contador de visitas
Seguiment de CB!

Blog España

Blog Dinamarca

Blog Txecoslovaquia

Blog Regne Unit

Blog oficial STRIFY

Twitter Oficial KIRO

Twitter Oficial YU

Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
annabizarre
Forever Bizarre
annabizarre

Nombre de missatges : 1105
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty
PostSubject: Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON   Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON Empty12/10/2008, 6:50 pm

Hola!!

Rockoon és una revista de música alemanya.
Aquesta és la entrevista de setembre (traduïda a l'anglès) que la revista va fer als de CB.

Rockoon: Recently, there was a falcon involved in one of your photo sessions. Strify, you petted it... What does such an animal signify to you?
Yu: To me, the falcon radiated a certain pride. I think birds that can fly generally seem very graceful, proud and, needless to say, free somehow...
Kiro: To me, such an animal simply exudes elegance. (grins)
Shin: I'm mesmerised by falcons and owls. At the NRJ Awards in France, I carried an owl on my arm, it was really heavy... I think there's something noble about these animals that fascinates me.
Luminor: Birds generally represent total freedom to me. My original nick name used to be "black gull" once.
Strify: Till then, I had never seen a real falcon before and honestly admired Freitag [Translator's note: = Friday], that's what the bird was called, a lot. It was a truly beautiful animal, especially the plumage, and radiated a lot of pride. Due to the fact that the falcon was trained, it was tame and remained still on my arm; only now and then, when the trainer was nowhere to be seen, it uttered a piercing sound and turned its head in every direction. During the breaks, when no pictures were taken and it was supposed to stay calm, its head and eyes got covered with a leather cap.

Can you relate to the fact that these animals are considered status symbols in other countries?
Strify: Yes, definitely.
Shin: Sure, falcons often symbolise strength and freedom.
Yu: For others, Ferraris are status symbols and they're nothing more than metallic horses somehow, the emblem is a stallion after all, why shouldn't a bird represent something similar?
Kiro: Of course; I think that monkeys, for example, would be suitable for something like that as well.
Luminor: Yes and no. Yes, because of the pride and the freedom, and no, because no creature with wings should ever be caged.

Let's assume you had enough time to keep an animal – what would you like to have as a pet?
Kiro: I'd love to have a dog!
Luminor: A dog or a cat.
Yu: I really like reptiles because I think they're interesting, that's why I'd like to have a snake or a lizard, but Strify and Kiro already cause enough trouble most of the time. (grins)
Shin: I'd get a Pikachu (Pokémon) as a pet. Small, sweet and can be put in a bag. (laughs)
Strify: I like mice and rats, but actually I'd love to have a dog. I totally adore French bulldogs or small pugs. Who knows, maybe I'll buy one soon. (grins)

And which animal still gives you the creeps?
Shin: Spiders and snakes. I just can't get used to these animals.
Yu: All kinds of insects! Butterflies may be quite nice to look at and spiders may be interesting, I could do very well without them all the same...
Kiro: I hate spiders, wasps and all that, I can't do anything with them!
Strify: I'm not one to be scared of spiders or bugs, but what I really dislike are centipedes, those long thingies with a hundred legs. Luckily, they're pretty uncommon in Germany and I've never seen one in real.
Luminor: I hate spiders... and rats are disgusting. [Translator's note: For someone as smart as he is or rather claims to be, this is an incredibly stupid thing to say.]

Let's assume reincarnation really exists and you could chose what animal you'd spend your next life as – which animal would that be?
Kiro: I'd like to be an eagle.
Luminor: Well, a black gull of course.
Yu: I generally think all animals are great, except insects that is... Something like a phoenix would be awesome, death wouldn't be an issue anymore after all. (grins)
Strify: I'd either swim in the water as a fish or explore the skies as a bird. I got to live on the earth long enough after all. (grins)
Shin: I'd be reborn as a human. Humans can make so much of their lives (or not) and are the greatest predator there is in this world. I think living as a human is much more fascinating than spending your days eating and sleeping like a koala, for example.

Who of you seriously believes in reincarnation?
Strify I have yet to discover my spiritual side. That's why I don't believe in reincarnation. I do believe that there's a natural balance in nature and that there's energy everywhere. So, when you die, you decay little by little. Maybe this "trash" then transforms into something new – but that's definitely not something that could be called "reincarnation". When I think about the energy though... At school I learnt that energy cannot be destroyed and recreated. What happens to our energy then? That's something I have yet to find out. (grins) Anyway, I would definitely like to make a name for myself to be remembered and not forgotten.
Kiro: I believe in it! After your death, you go to the hereafter and make a new start, incarnated.
Yu: I believe that there's something like that; I also believe that I've been here before in another form. It would be rather stupid and a waste of souls if everything were over. If this so-called God exists (and it's a woman for sure!), he will have made sure to give us more than just a few years to make the best of them. I rather think we have to cope with a task in every single one of our lives until we accomplished everything we had to and finally get to reach a higher state of mind! I don't know what will happen then, though, I'm still here after all... [Translator's note: This reply left me stunned, I wouldn't have believed that Yu were to say something like this, ever.]
Luminor: I'd rather not believe in it... and have this one Deine Lakaien song in mind: Reincarnation... "torture never ends...".
Shin: I don't really believe in reincarnation... I rather believe that this planet is a huge source of energy of which every creature makes part, and whenever a creature dies, its energy will be used to make new life.

„Back then I thought I could look ahead since I had seen the situation before." (Strify)

How do you explain situations that seem to have been there before – or a place you've never been to, but which feels strangely familiar nonetheless?
Shin: I've never been in this kind of situation. Maybe such people have simply watched too many films. (laughs) [Translator's note: -.-]
Yu: I'd say you remember this place because you've been there in a former life. Or maybe it's something like an echo from the future, telling you that parallel universes exist and that there's something happening there. Far too many theories. (grins)
Luminor: That's something I unfortunately experience a lot, I don't try to find an explanation, though; I think there's nothing to explain, we just need to accept it.
Kiro: I know what you're talking about; very strange feeling, and I'm sure there's a reason for this, maybe something that dates back to a former life...
Strify: These déjà-vu situations happen to me a lot, used to even more when I was a child. Back then I thought I could look ahead since I had seen the situation before. Maybe all this is due to us simply being remembered of similar situations or simply having imagined something.

In what situation did you realise that you just cheated death?
Kiro: I've fortunately never been in such a situation yet!
Luminor: I almost died due to poisoning once.
Strify: Come to think of it, I'd say this could happen all the time. How often did an accident happen in a street you always walk on, for example? Who knows what would have happened if you had been there two minutes earlier or later? For instance, a friend of mine would almost have sat on one of the buses involved in the attacks in London a few years ago. It's only because her friends forgot something that they were later than usual.
Yu: I could easily have died many times or was about to die and had a whole lot of luck respectively. The most severe experience happened when I was a child of one and a half years and suffered the injury on the left side of my chest. I was next to a fireplace on which there was boiling water that I elegantly managed to spill somehow. The water had extremely burnt my chest already, but the fireplace produced more heat because the water had dripped into the fire and therefore lead to a darting flame that hit me right there. At the hospital, I was clinically dead for a while since my heart had been affected quite severely. But even death takes his hat off to a strong will.
Shin: I've never gotten that close to death... for which I'm glad.

Who of you ever had to say goodbye to a beloved person who died? And how did you try to find solace?
Shin: I haven't lost anybody so far. I think fate has been good to me. [Translator's note: Or not. The more time passes, the harder it gets to say goodbye.]
Yu: I've already lost many people I was close to in this life. How I found solace, I don't remember anymore. It was definitely a severe loss, but life goes on! Somebody's death should spur you on to achieve even more than you do anyway, you shouldn't waste your life!
Kiro: My father died when I was four, and quite recently my grandpa, whom I was closely attached to as a child, died. It's definitely hard to cope with, but that's how life goes! And we'll get to see each other again someday anyway...
Strify: A few years ago, my mother had a brain tumour and needed surgery three times. I was very young back then and had to face the possibility that she could not survive. This changed my attitude towards death a lot, I think. Shortly before the shooting of Lovesongs (They Kill Me), my granny died. Many friends of mine said that the way I handled it was very cold because I just carried on with everything. It's not that I didn't grieve for her, but I thought she had a good life. She had some children and a lot of grandchildren. She experienced a lot and let other people take part in it and achieved a lot. However, the last few years she was very lonely and often talked about dying. In the end, she just fell asleep. It was a natural death that freed her from her loneliness. I thought about her and carried on with my life at the same time. But I cannot say if I would deal the same way with the death of a good friend who got killed in an accident.
Luminor: The love of my life committed suicide. There was no real solace for this... there will never be. A part of me died with this love.

We all have to die one day. And we all hope this day won't come too soon. Would you like to know in advance when you'll have to die?
Luminor: No, I wouldn't... Every day you die anew and get reborn with every new morning.
Yu: There's nothing I have to do! (laughs) And if I'm unlucky one day and cannot cheat death anymore, I wouldn't want to know when this will be. That would be like revealing a surprise in advance and that's annoying as well somehow...
Kiro: Quite simply: no, because we're just not supposed to know! We're supposed to enjoy our life and carry every beautiful moment in our heart...
Shin: No, I don't wanna know... I think, I'd keep this one date at the back of my mind for the rest of my life that way. I want to enjoy my life.
Strify: No, I wouldn't. You would worry about it far too much. If it happens, it happens. That's why you should seize every second in your life. You never know what will happen next.

If you could chose, where and how would you like to die?
Luminor: Sleeping... untouched. Like "sleeping beauty", I think... fallen asleep and beautiful. But never to wake up again.
Yu: Definitely not in a sickbed where you spend the last minutes listening to beeping noises, lying in a filthy sickroom with a boring view. If, I'd at least want to be with the person who means most to me, thinking of him/her. Or in a battle like the ones in the past, going down in pride and honour.
Kiro: I'd enjoy my life and when it's time, all I wanted was to die in peace!
Shin: I don't really want to chose because that's a topic I don't want to give a further thought to.
Strify: I cannot chose. Either in peace and quiet or with a big bang.

Who did you discuss the topic "death" with so far?
Luminor: Only with my mind and my heart.
Yu: With a few people, yes. After all, you can talk about such things a lot and for a long time. It's an important part of life, I could talk about death for hours even if I don't really have a clue about it, but I couldn't talk about a bottle opener for so long even if I could explain it better than death...
Kiro: With my best female friend, for example.
Shin: With my best friends.
Strify: With friends and people I'm close to.

Let's assume you were to meet God. What would you like to ask him resp. tell him?
Luminor: "f**k off."
Yu: How the weather is up there and if he really is a woman. (grins)
Strify: I don't question God, but I don't believe in him either. Let's say he existed and I got the chance to ask him a question, I would like to know what he thinks about the church and other religions.
Kiro: I meet him all the time, I'm my own God. There is no God actually, everybody is his/her own God, everybody is in control and responsible for his/her own doing and what he/she achieves in life! Each one of us have God within themselves!
Shin: Somebody give me proof that God exists to begin with! Why should I believe in something that's not real?
Back to top Go down

Entrevista a la revista ROCKOON
Page 1 of 1